Sunday 4 July 2010

First Blogasm.

I was thinking the other day, which I  know for the most part is a novelty, that I read a fair few people's blogs, tweets, status' and god knows what else, every day. This set me thinking even more, shocking I know, I always comment at very least verbally (much to the dismay of those around me), and of course being me I always have an opinion on what's being/been said. So why not just start putting my ramblings into more than 140 characters? I know I'm not the first and I'm positive I won't be the last (unless someone reads mine and decides blogging as we know it cannot continue, either for a good or bad reason.), but why shouldn't I give it a go... let's face it, if all those strange rambly odd-bod Britney-Christina-Emo lovers can do it, then I can't make too much of a mess of it!

So welcome to my little world of ramblings and talking crap, of mis-formed and well-formed opinions, and of my life in general. Thank you for taking the time to nosey, and hopefully you'll come back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment